There are several factors to consider when looking for the best travel insurance in India. Some of the key factors to consider include:
- Coverage: Make sure that the insurance policy provides adequate coverage for your travel needs, including medical expenses, trip cancellations, and lost or stolen luggage.
- Exclusions: Check the exclusions of the policy to make sure that it does not exclude coverage for any activities or destinations that you will be visiting.
- Premiums: Consider the premiums for different insurance policies and choose a policy that offers good coverage at an affordable price.
- Claim settlement process: Choose a policy from a company with a good track record of settling claims efficiently and fairly.
- Add-on covers: Look for a policy that offers add-on covers such as personal accident cover and travel delays.
Some of the top travel insurance companies in India include Bajaj Allianz, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard, and Royal Sundaram. It is a good idea to compare the offerings of different insurance companies and choose the policy that best meets your needs.